Master of Business Administration | Service Design
The degree programme delivers generic competences and programme specific competences. The competence includes knowledge, skills and attitudes. With the programme specific competences, the student will be able to:
- Implement Design Thinking principles
- Create ideas and solutions with the help of Service Design approach
- Analyse and develop services through critical thinking
- Develop teamwork skills and manage different projects in national and international context
- Understand the aspects of cultural, social, economic and sustainable activities in Service Design
- Implement ethical and working community competences
The studies consist of following advanced studies:
- Service Design, 30 ECTS, three modules:
- Service Design and Innovation
- Service Design and Business
- Service Design and Future
- Research and Development, 10 ECTS
- Leadership and Financial studies, 10 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis, 30 ECTS
- Elective Studies, 10 ECTS
The studies are strongly oriented towards working life. Students are guided to apply in practice the theories discussed, and this way understand their relevance. The focus is on ideations and developments of services for different organisations. The assignments are connected to the existing work tasks of the students, which give them an excellent opportunity to develop their existing work and this way benefit their present employer as well.
Students get also an insight in starting or developing their own business. The studies give students an advanced knowledge base for multi professional tasks and tools for the future challenges in the business.
In the final thesis, students are given the freedom of choice to concentrate on those topics, which are of special interest to them as well as to their present and future career plans.
You can apply through joint application at www.studyinfo.fi.
Tutkinto / todistus
Tradenomi (ylempi AMK), Master of Business Administration
Yrkeshögskolan Novias verksamhetsområde finns längs den finlandssvenska kusten. Novia är verksam inom flera branscher, betydelsefull i Svenskfinland med verksamhet i Vasa, Åbo, Raseborg och Jakobstad. Med sina 4000 studerande och en personalstyrka som består av ca 300 personer är högskolan...
Saatat olla kiinnostunut myös näistä: